Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day: Baby Luke, Chris's B-Day & Citi Field w\ Kat & Mr. Al

(Mary Clare Writing) We had a good time hanging out with my fam (including the newest member, my 6 week old nephew Luke) on Memorial Day. I held him briefly, but he was not in the mood since he was on his way to have a snack. I swear it's not my fault he's upset in the pic ;)We also celebrated my older bro Chris' birthday and then rushed off to see my beloved Mets beat the Nationals at Citi Field. Our seats were in the front of the Promenade (upper) level in left field, but the park is so intimate that the view from there is still really good. Dan got some nice pics. I was exhausted, but he and my brother Al went off to explore all the fan friendly stuff on field level. I capped it all off by getting sick later that night... thankfully I'm better now. Benny said, "Take it easy, Mom!" Probably no more Mets games for me until after he arrives. :(






















































































No comments: